Welcome To My Blog

Thursday, August 1, 2013

July Favorites 2013

 July has come to an end, which i still can't believe and I just wanted to share some of the products that I have been loving this month. One of my favorite scents I've been loving is the Bath And Body Works Beautiful Day lotion and body mist. I also have another favorite scent which is from Victoria's Secret and it is the Love Spell body mist. Lately I've been really liking floral fragrances. For me face care is a must so my two  favorite skincare product at the moment are Clean & Clear Morning Burst Fruit Infusions and a Studio Beauty dry skin cream. Recently my feet have been getting very dry so I am really loving this Ahava foot cream and how it really moisturizes my feet. Last but not least my lip care favorite is simply just my Blistex medicated lip balm.Well those were all of my lovely favorites for this month and a picture of them are down below.

No comments:

Post a Comment