Welcome To My Blog

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Neutrogena Visibly Even Foaming Cleanser Review

The main reason I like this cleanser is because it got rid of the dark spots on my face. They were caused by acne scars, and I am so happy they are gone. Even though it took a while for me to start seeing results with this product I stuck to it and it worked. I'm so glad that I decided to keep using this product because I absolutely saw improvements in my skin as I kept using it. I also started to notice that my skin began to look brighter. Another good thing about this product is that it has little beads in it so that it can gently exfoliate to remove the dead skin. I recommend this product to anyone who is having trouble getting rid of dark spots and wants a even skin tone.

3 comments:

  1. So cool,I have the same and I love it.*__*
    I like your blog. Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks,and following your blog I will do :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the follow.^^
    Follow you back on bloglovin.
    LOvely greets

    ReplyDelete