Welcome To My Blog

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Mini Nail Polish Haul

Okay so I took a trip to my local drugstore today which is Walgreens and I was only going to go in there to get one specific item, but I ended up getting a couple of nail polish. At Walgreens there was a sale on Sally Hansen's nail polishes so I thought why not buy some. I also bought two nail polishes by Sinful Colors.When I get a chance to try these nail polishes I will do a review on my favorite ones.Below is a picture of the nail polishes. I can't wait to try these colors and I hope I like them. Disclaimer: I bought all of these with my own money.

From left to right the names of the nail polishes are: Fuchsia Power, Mint Sorbet, Blue Me Away, Twisted Pink, Breezy Blue, Purple Diamond, and Let's Talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment