Welcome To My Blog

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Clean & Clear Deep Action Exfoliating Scrub Review

First off let me say this product is amazing, because it does exactly what it says it's going to do. I use this product when my face is feeling oily and dirty.When I'm using this product i can literally feel it getting deep down in my pores and wiping away all the dirt.The best part about it is that after you wash it off, your face will feel so clean and refreshed. I've been using this for about 4 months so unfortunately it is running out, but i will definitely repurchase this when it completely runs out. If you have dry skin like me i would recommend to only use once a week and  to apply a moisturizer afterwards. Disclaimer: Keep in mind that whatever works for me may not work for you ,and that I am not responsible for any problems that may occur while trying out a product i review. Also i am not affiliated with any of the brands i mention on my blog or getting paid to review these products.

No comments:

Post a Comment